No Products in the Cart
Lazily fishing in the rivers in the Ozarks that you worked so hard to defend, you feel a sudden bite on the line and realize, “Oh crap, I’m gonna have to land this fish all on my own while Carl finishes that massive number 2 he’s been talking about all morning.”
When you’re reeling that bad boy in, you need to know that you have the ability to improvise a net in an instant.
You’ll sure be glad that you’re wearing a trucker hat with five mesh panels for easy drainage and uniform stitching for strength you can trust, whether you’re using this hat as a comically undersized net to snatch up a fish or a comfortable piece of headgear to shade your eyes when you’re walking outside.
• Structured, mid-profile, six-panel cap
• 47/25/28 cotton/polyester/nylon
• Hard buckram front panels
• Mesh back
• Permacurv visor, matching under-visor
• Plastic adjustable closure
• 3-1/2" crown
• Head circumference - 21 5/8" to 23 5/8"